Sunday, March 09, 2008


Okay, Saturday 3/8 Team Ride #4......After another great nutrition clinic, we headed out for a climb up the north side of Mt. Diablo, descending the south side and then out to Livermore. We returned to the starting point at Monta Vista H.S. What a great day for a ride, good weather, awesome SAG support, and of course great company. We rode 55 miles and climbed about 4000 ft. It's Sunday evening as I write this. I did a quick "recovery" ride today before going to church. I figured if I didn't do it then I would not have done a ride today. I am a little fatigued but feel like I'm well on track with my training. Tomorrow morning is Abs Class and Yoga at the Y. Then the rest of the week I will do hill repeats to try and begin building my climbing strength. I find it's a fine balance between eating correctly, training properly and rest. But I love it.

No comments: