Friday, June 20, 2008

My gosh! I can not believe the season is almost over. We have two more team rides, then taper week before we head up to Markleeville for the event. These are some shots from our great week end at Altitude Camp in Grover Hot Springs. The truck bed with all the wonderful food is one of our SAG's. What does SAG stand for you ask? Support All Girls. No, it doesn't. I don't really know what it means. But I love when they are there with food an water. It's a "next goal", motivation to just get to that point, then I conjure up the energy to get back on the bike and continue. But that's FUN. That's what fun is. Look at these pictures. What could be better. I cannot complain about the season for me. I have been so blessed, staying out of harms way, not even a bee in my helmet....my bra somehow, but not the helmet. No injuries. Great coaches, that's all I can say. You guys rock, Jacqui, Mike, Kim, Sasha, and Greg. Awesome people and very skillful cyclists. Tomorrow's ride is called the Vertical Challenge. The climb up the backside of Mt Hamilton is epic. In the Amgen Tour of California it was the only climb rated HC. For those that don't follow professional road cycling, HC stands for HOLY CRAP. When you cross the bridge at the bottom and look up, that's exactly what you think. This is going to be awesome.




No comments: