Thursday, July 10, 2008


“Life is getting more complicated every day.”
After that day, your life is never the same. "That day" is the day the doctor tells you, "You have cancer." Every one of us knows someone who's had to face that news. It's scary, it's sad. But it's still life, and I hope, through my little bit of effort these past five months, that it's a life worth living.
The team will be going up to Markleeville tomorrow to prepare for the ride on Saturday. I have a list of all those that I will be riding in honor of. So when I'm out there thinking the pain is too great and I can't go on, I can glance down at my list and will be inspired by all those people. I'm taking all of them with me in spirit. Let's GO TEAM!!!!


HONOREES:
Ken Whitlatch, Dorothy Warford, Laura Campbell, Gary Campbell, Joseph Cushing, Harry Drittenbas, Gerald Cook, Barbara Sweaney, Barbara Chiuro, Doug Grunow, Dominic Lombardo, Joseph Marchase, Bill Peddle, Kelly Stadler, Elaine Wagner, George Wagner, Frank Tombellio, Charles Hinkle, Ken Mattfolk, Ritsu Seidman,Linda Pascoe, Don Robinson,Lynn Shepherd, Trina Reilley, Ann LeBlanc, Ronald Leger, Jim, Jen and Porter Pixton, Fred Reno, Randy Cooper, April Lee Fowler, Cindy Marin, Peg Buckler, Edwin Eichler, Grace Cassel, Chris States.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note, I was there on Saturday cycling the ride and saw many Teams in Training. A totally beautiful day. May the Lord continue to bless you.
Pastor Terry Johnson
Calvary Chapel Westwood
Westwood, Ca